Every Preval vFan Airbrush System kit includes:
- 1 - vFan Airbrush with .9mm fan air cap and .9mm detail air cap
- 2 - cans of 150 Feet of ENERGY
- 3 - product containers with full assembly (6oz, 3oz, and 1 oz)
- 1 - 6' long air hose
- 1 - extra .99mm spray needle
- 1 - Pressure tank regulator for 150 Feet of ENERGY
- Additional Dip tubes, tools and accessories
- Instruction Manual enclosed in our Award Winning upright, Bi-lingual packaging
The vFan Portable Airbrush is an all-in-one touch-up system for precision painting, surface prep, touch-ups and curing – anywhere and anytime.
Our siphon-fed, dual-action stainless steel and brass vFan airbrush delivers professional results with a silent pressurized can compressor that fits in your pocket: 150 Feet of ENERGY. We suggest using the cans of 150 Feet of ENERGY with our EDU (not included) for long lasting use.
Our award-winning vFan Airbrush is a portable painting workhorse that sprays from a 1/16" detailed line to a 3" fan with total consistency and almost no overspray.
As a 'hybrid' airbrush system, the vFan Airbrush works with our silent 150 Feet of ENERGY pocket compressors and our Energy Dispersal Unit, as well as most electric compressors.
The vFan sprays:
- Automotive primers, top coats, and clears
- Marine primers, top coats and Gel coats
- New Residential Interior and Exterior Trim
- Decorative Concrete Stains
- Cabinetry Laquer
- Most Water based paints
- Most Solvent based and Oil based paints
- Latex paints and over 2000 other formulas
Includes a 1-year warranty.
Protected against all solvents.
EDU is not included, but recommended.