vGrip Universal Handle is a 2-in-1 gun handle and ergonomic trigger that snaps onto the Preval Sprayer with ease. Also attaches to any other standard aerosol can.
Why more and more users are choosing the vGrip?
- Take the pain out of spraying aerosols.(tm) Daily aerosol users (Professional or Do-it-yourselfers) may experience pain to parts of the actuating finger(s) which can lead to numbness, tingling, weakness, or muscle damage in the hand and fingers, similar to carpal tunnel syndrome, a condition in which there is long term pressure on the users median nerve.
- Ease of use. The vGrip handle and trigger work perfectly even when your protective work gloves are still on your hand(s) as they were meant to be, and not pulled off and stuffed in your back pocket.
- Aerosol Handling: The handle allows users to keep fingers away from caustic chemicals, solvent and oil based paints, dangerous fixitives and more. The vGrip also limits the potential for severe frostbite depending upon propellant composition.
- Calculated Engineering: Made in the USA. The vGrip is built using recycled plastics are durable and constructed for long lasting re-use.
- Handle with Integrity. The vGrip's universal handle improves control of all standard aerosols and reduces user fatigue. The smooth-pull triggers enable accurate and consistent spray flow-control. vGrips ergonomic trigger evenly distributes trigger pressure across your hand, further minimizing the chance for pain, slippage and accidents.
Market research indicates:
Professional users and consumers prefer vGrip. Focus groups have tested the efficacy of other aerosol handle alternatives in the market. In many cases, while working with competing handles, users are forced to "bridge the space" of the open space between the aerosol's button and of the competing product's trigger mechanism. In these case(s), the only solution for the user was "balling up painters tape, in order to actuate the aerosol button".
Common Aerosols used in conjunction with vGrip Include:
Preval Sprayers, Insecticides, Lubricants Sprays, Brake Cleaners, Industrial Chemicals, Plastidip Sprays, Spray Paints, Primer Sprays, Protective Coatings, Fixitive Sprays, Carb and Choke Cleaners, Hobby and Craft Sprays, Glass Cleaners, Wax and polish sprays, Whitewall Cleaners, 2k Aerosols, Upholstery Cleaners, Tire Cleaners, Degreasers, Dusting Aids, Cutting Oils, Air Freshners, Marking Paints, Varnish, Shellac, Stain, Anti-seize Lubricants, Electronic Cleaners, Glitter Sprays, Battery Terminal Coatings, Dry Moly Lube, Dry Graphite Sprays, Foamers, and so much more the list could go on and on.
*The Preval Sprayer sold separately.